- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
- You are required to write a nursing care plan for a resident you are caring for on your placement.
- You are to gather information on a resident during clinical placement
- You will need to ask permission from the clinical placement facility before you begin gather information about your chosen resident
- No identifying information should be included in the case study
- The resident should have dual diagnosis including, but not limited to a mental health issue such as a mood disorder, anxiety disorder, psychoses, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression or bipolar disorder. The other diagnosis should be related to the advanced age of the resident.
Part A -Introduction
You must include an introduction to your resident that covers:
- Their diagnoses and the impact this has had on the resident
- Which nursing theory you believe is most appropriate for this resident.
- Explain the social, psychological, cognitive and physical factors associated with your chosen residents diseases.