Assignment Prime strives hard to deliver excellence in every respect so that customers get maximum satisfaction. But, sometimes an error is possible by the team due to several reasons and it can fail to meet your expectations. In case you are completely dissatisfied with our work, we are ready to compensate by providing a refund. Please note that we consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
Following Are the Cases in Which a Client Is Entitled to Claim for a Refund:
- If a client is not satisfied with the work even after having seven revisions offered by us, then he can ask for the refund.
- In case you do not receive your order on the promised date, then you are free to claim a refund for the total amount you paid.
- If the assignment provided to you has some traces of plagiarism, then feel free to make a refund request.
- If you are charged twice by credit card accidentally, Assignment Prime will be liable to return the mistakenly charged amount immediately.
- By canceling your order within 24 hours after making the payment, you will get your all money back.
We Do Not Provide Refund In The Following Circumstances:
- If you provide us with the incorrect information about the project and after receiving it, you are unsatisfied and ask for a refund, then, in that case, money will not be returned.
- If you ask for a refund after we have completed half of the work, then no refund will be provided in such case. Cancellation can be made if less than 50% work is completed, but we will deduct the amount for the work already completed by our team.
- If you are found violating our company policy, then we can terminate your work at that moment and give you no refund in such case.
If you wish to get a full return, then the refund request can be made only within seven days of receiving your work. The Quality Assurance Department possess all rights to make a final decision regarding a refund by considering all the evidences.