The services that we offer target students studying in various Australian universities and maintaining their confidentiality is our utmost concern; whether they are new to our service or a regular user. At all times, we strive to uphold your privacy and abide by the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988. We don’t collect your personal information unless you choose to provide them to us.
Table of Contents
- Information That We Collect From Our Clients
- Purpose Of Using Your Personal Information
- Maintaining The Quality Of Your Personal Information
- Security Of Your Personal Data
- Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
- Accessing And Correcting Your Personal Information
- Data Retention
- Eligible Data Breach
- Contacting Us
Information That We Collect from Our Clients
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as well as Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) directly from individuals who visit our website.
Personally Identifiable Information
PII distinguishes you from other users operating your computer or mobile. It includes some basic information, like your:
- Email Address
- Your acknowledgment to participate in our website’s exercises
- The date you first contacted us to inquire about our services
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-PII incorporates things like your IP address, web browser’s information, the geographical location of your mobile device, the amount of time employed on the site, and the total number of web pages you visited.
Purpose of Using Your Personal Information
By providing their personal information, our clients prove that we are worthy of their trust. We maintain their faith in us by ensuring that the submitted data is secure with us and will never be shared with third parties to use it for their own purposes. We use your personal details for the following reasons:
- To provide you with pertinent information concerning our services.
- To customize the design or content of the page on our website.
- To reply to any complaints, questions or requests.
- To keep an in-house record for market analysis purposes.
- To inform you about significant alterations to the site.
- To write the document as per the standards of your country.
- To make significant transactions.
- To forward alerts regarding latest discounts, deals, or packages.
- To keep in touch with you.
Maintaining the Quality of Your Personal Information
To make sure that the personal details we collect are accurate, up-to-date and complete we:
- Record information in a consistent format;
- Promptly add updated or new personal information to existing records; and
- Regularly audit our contact lists to check their accuracy.
- We also review the quality of personal information before we use or disclose it.
Security of Your Personal Information
Your information is fully protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology using which we encrypt the data. This software safeguard your personal information from being misused, lost, unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure. We also use firewall protection to safeguard your network from malware. But we can’t ensure the information’s security when you transmit it online.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We care about the confidentiality of your data and are always committed to protecting it, but in some circumstances, your personal information may be used or disclosed to:
- Individuals, parties, entities, and organizations, as part of Assignment Prime providing academic writing services to clients;
- Comply with legal obligations or requirements;
- Develop business and commercial relationships;
- Conduct Assignment Prime’s accounting and administrative operations;
- Respond to inquiries, where reasonably necessary; and
- To attend any other functions connected with the provision of legal services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Australian Privacy Principles 12 and 13), you have the right to ask for access and correct the personal information that we hold about you. When you ask for access or correction by contacting us, we will respond within 30 days and take reasonable steps to correct it if we consider it incorrect, unless there is a law that allows or requires us not to.
We will ask you to verify your identity before we give you access to your information or correct it, and we will try to make the process as simple as possible. If we refuse to give you access to, or correct, your personal information, we must notify you in writing setting out the reasons.
If we make a correction and we have disclosed the incorrect information to others, then you can request us to tell them about the correction. We must do so unless there is a valid reason not to. In case we refuse to correct your personal information, you can demand to attach with it a statement that you believe the information is incorrect and why.
You also have the right under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) to request access to documents that we hold and make a query information that we hold about you to be changed or annotated if it is incomplete, incorrect, obsolete or misleading.
However, we may keep some of your data for as long as it is essential for our legitimate business interests. We ensure to delete all the data in a secure manner once it is no longer needed. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored for an unspecified period.
Eligible Data Breach
According to the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches) Act 2017, we must notify eligible data breaches to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) and affected individuals as soon as we become aware that we have been subjected to data breach.
In case we suspect there has been a data breach, but we are not aware of the circumstances or whether it is actually an “eligible” data breach, then we will carry out a reasonable and expeditious assessment within thirty (30) days of becoming aware of the breach.
From time to time, we may update this policy to accommodate changes to our services. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to value your privacy. We ensure to provide notice to you if these changes are significant and can impact your current rights outlined in this policy. We will provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via email (to your most recently provided email address) or by posting a notice on our website, along with their effective date. If you continue to use the services of Assignment Prime after any change, then it will be deemed that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the revised policy.
Assignment Prime will endeavor to respond to an individual communication within thirty (30) days. If we fail to respond within a thirty-day period, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC), which can investigate queries or complaints in relation to a potential breach of the personal data.
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Turnitin report!Check Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Turnitin report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!Essay Typer
Topic CreationUSD 4.04 FREE
OutlineUSD 9.75 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsUSD 21.6 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingUSD 29.26 FREE
FormattingUSD 8.36 FREE
BibliographyUSD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for