We were asked to choose an interesting thesis topic but I couldn't. I searched online for ideas and found this website. Really amazing topics. I wrote a thesis on the topic and asked the experts of this website to edit and proofread it. Got A grade. Feeling great!!!
Stella Laidler ,Victoria
I chose the topic for the thesis but was not able to find the data on it. I had nowhere to go, so I decided to take help from this website. I am impressed. I mean, the way these guys wrote my thesis with all the necessary information was just commendable. Really amazing!!!
Interesting Thesis Topics & Research Paper Ideas 2020 for College Students
Writing a thesis is surely a nerve-racking task. However, choosing an interesting thesis topic is equally daunting. Since a thesis is written to present in-depth research on a specific subject matter, you need to choose a good research paper topic that focuses on a specific problem. When deciding the bachelors, masters, or PhD thesis topic in education, your imagination won’t work in your favor. You need to go for something that aims to solve some issue and with which readers can connect themselves. So, how to choose topics for research papers?
We know you have been stressing over this, and that’s why we have compiled a list of good research topics and ideas that you can consider. The thesis topics presented here are from different areas of study so that every student can find their own niche. Let’s get started!
Thesis Topics for Architecture
- Design of houses in clod areas vs warm areas.
- Discuss effective methods to retain green cities in a period of growth.
- Earthquake Resistant Architecture: Features, design, elements
- How one can redefine a city through architecture?
- How to build structures in response to climate change?
- How to maximize green spaces in residential designs?
- Why use technological models in architectural diagrams?
- What are the principles of Net Zero Design?
- What can be done to reduce a structure’s carbon footprints?
Research Topic Ideas on Current Events
- Black Lives Matter Movement: Impact on views about racism in the US
- Brexit: The reasons behind the UK deciding to leave the EU
- China's One-Child Policy: What have been its impacts?
- History of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- How US immigration laws differ from the immigration laws of other countries?
- In the last ten years, how the goals of feminists have changed?
- Is there any effect of Trump presidency on international relations?
- Should every nation has political freedom and stability?
- What are the reasons behind the decline in the rate of unemployment?
- What is Green Pressure? Why are people moving from eco-status to eco-shame?
- Why climate change and destruction of natural resources is the biggest concern today?
PhD Thesis Topics in Education
- Bullying in schools: What are the most effective measure to prevent it?
- Do children who go to preschool perform better in high school?
- Homeschooling or traditional schools: Which one is better?
- How has online education changes the education prospect?
- Impact of same-sex classrooms on the learning of students
- Montessori Method: What are its benefits and drawbacks?
- No Child Left Behind Act: What was its impact?
- Should physical education be mandatory in schools?
- What are the best assessment strategies that should be used in the classrooms?
- What is the effect of technological gadgets on the studies of students?
- What is the impact of college debt on the future of students?
Top 10 Research Topics on Government & Politics
- Compare the immigration policies of various countries.
- How can turnout be increased on the election day?
- How the practice of election campaigns evolved over the years?
- Juvenile punishment: An effective way of preventing future crimes?
- Positive and negative impacts of legalizing recreational marijuana
- Should governments censor certain information on the internet?
- Should the government play a part in the case of religious establishment building?
- What is the role of modern-day technology in politics?
- Which prison reforms are the most effective?
- Why should there be transparency in government actions?
Thesis Topics on Health
- Analyze the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the world.
- Are low-fat or low-carbohydrate diets more effective for losing weight?
- Discuss the healthcare plans of various countries.
- Genetically modified foods: Good or bad?
- The pros and cons of the Keto diet
- What are the effects of marijuana on a person’s mental health?
- What are the major health risks associated with stress?
- What are the most effective ways to reduce teen pregnancy?
- What are the reasons behind the current opioid crisis?
- What measures should a nation take to improve the health of the underprivileged community?
- Why everyone needs to be more vocal about depression?
History Research Paper Topics 2020
- After Hurricane Katrina, how has New Orleans’ response to natural disasters changed?
- Discuss the causes and effects of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Discuss in detail the conflict between the Palestinians and Israel.
- How did British rule impact India?
- Salem Witch Trials: What were its causes and effects?
- What factors led to Hitler's rise to power?
- What were the causes and effects of the Rwandan genocide?
- What were the impacts of Abraham Lincoln's assassination on the country?
- What were the reasons behind Cleopatra's fall as Egyptian ruler?
- Which factors were responsible for the colonies winning the American Revolution?
- Who was held responsible for the Iran-Contra situation?
- Why did the Civil War happen?
- Why did the Roman Empire fall?
- Women’s Suffrage Movement in the United States: Was it successful or a total failure?
Interesting Thesis Topics on Religion
- Discuss the history and impact of a renowned cult, such as the Manson family.
- Discus the Polytheistic religion and mythology
- How has the power of the Catholic church changed over the past centuries?
- Since September 11, how has media portrayal of Islam/Muslims changed?
- What are the reasons behind the rise in atheism/agnosticism in the US?
- What is reincarnation concept? Discuss every religion’s views on it
- What led to Siddhartha become the Buddha?
- What was the impact of Greek religion and myths on European culture?
- Why did Martin Luther split with the Catholic Church?
Thesis Topics on Science/Environment
- Analyze deforestation rates in a specific area or globally over a period of time.
- Discuss how the black holes created
- Discuss the biggest successes and failures of NASA.
- Ecotourism and its positive impact on the environment
- How did the Flint water crisis contribute to changing water regulation safety?
- How can access to clean water be improved around the world?
- How the number and severity of natural calamities have increased in the last few decades?
- In the past few years, how has the earth's climate changed?
- Should the United States rely on nuclear energy more?
- The effect of use and elimination of DDT on bird populations in the US
- What are the benefits and negative impacts of fracking?
- What is the effect of climate change on coral reefs?
- What measures should be taken to save amphibian species who are at risk of extinction?
Dissertation Topics and Thesis Ideas on Technology
- Are self-driving vehicles really the future? Discuss the pros and cons
- Can cloning and surrogate parenting be used to bring back extinct species?
- Do mobile phones makes us more or less productive at work?
- Has social media brought people closer or got them far?
- How does social media contribute to anxiety and stress among teens?
- Is Google search affecting our intelligence?
- The pros and cons of living in a world that has advanced technology
- The role of drones in changing surveillance and warfare methods
- What are the ways to use technology effectively in the classroom?
- What is the impact of digital learning on students?
You can pick any of these topics for thesis to create a lasting impression on your professor. But, before you pick one of these and start writing a thesis on it, you should know what makes thesis and research proposal topics for college students good and interesting.
What Is a Good Thesis Topic? | Characteristics of Good Research Questions
The thesis help experts of Assignment Prime have been writing papers on various topics from over a decade, so they very well know what the qualities of the best research paper topics are. Here are a few features of a good thesis topic.
- It Should Be Original: The topic should have investigating relationships/entities/aspects that have not been explored before.
- It Should Be Specific & Concrete: The research goals of the topic and the results that you are expecting should be clear and focused.
- It Should Be Trending: Choosing emerging trends sparks more interest in readers because of their popularity and unexplored potential.
- It Should Be Impactful for Society: Your readers should get benefitted by your thesis topics. It should impact them in a great way.
So, these were the features of a good thesis topic that you should look for when you are deciding on your own. If you are thinking, “How do I choose a thesis topic?” then here are a few steps that you need to follow. We have outlined them in the subsequent section.
How to Choose an Interesting Thesis Topic? Steps to Follow
1. Generate Ideas: When planning to write a thesis, you should consider the top 10 research topics. Think of different subject matters on which you can conduct in-depth research and present your views.
2. Analyze Each Idea: When you have various ideas for thesis, it is necessary that you analyze each one of them to make sure that they are researchable and can impact the readers in a way or other.
3. Refine Your Idea: After analyzing the ideas you have in mind, it’s time to make a specific choice. Discard all the ideas that you think won’t work. If you have considered a broader aspect of the topic, then narrow it down.
By following these steps, you will be able to choose an interesting thesis topic that can grab the attention of your professors. After knowing the steps, you should also go through the best thesis writing tips suggested by our assignment help providers.
How to Write a Thesis? Best Tips from Experts to Get an A+
1. Build Arguments & Gather Evidence:
You can’t begin the writing work until you build arguments around the given thesis topic and gather evidence to back them. Brainstorm, analyze the topic deeply and explore all the perspectives for unique views. You must trawl through various sources, such as books, magazines, online journals, articles, and scholarly database to collect evidence.
2. Create an Effective Thesis Outline:
Now, you need to create a roadmap before starting the writing task. This will help you take your work forward in an organized way. Here’s an outline suggested by our thesis helpers.
- Define the audience
- Thesis statement
- An argument to support the thesis
- An argument to support the thesis
- An argument to support the thesis
- Summary of arguments
- Call to action
3. Start Writing Different Sections:
After making the outline, start preparing different sections of your thesis. The first section is abstract, which given an overview of the entire work. Then comes the introduction where you briefly describe the topic, specify the need for research, and introduce the arguments. Literature review, methodology, results, and discussion come under the main body. You should pay special attention while writing these sections as they describe the topic in detail. And finally comes the conclusion where you wrap up the arguments, highlight the solutions, and restate the thesis statement.
4. Reread and Revise Your Work:
Once you are done writing the thesis, you need to go through it meticulously to ensure that everything is up to the mark. Check for the connectivity and smooth transition between different sections. Look for errors in grammar, spellings, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. and if you find any, then correct it properly. You can even ask your friends or family members to take a read through your work and identify the areas that have issues.
With these tips, it will be easier for you to write a thesis that grabs the attention of your professor. However, if you still can’t pick good thesis topics and write on it, then you should leave all the stress to our thesis helpers. With years of experience in academic writing and wide knowledge of their subject areas, they can write a thesis that would score second to none. In the next section, we have mentioned a few reasons why you should avail our thesis writing services now.
Struggling to Choose a Topic and Write a Thesis? Hire Qualified Writers NOW!
Best Topic Suggestion: The writers associated with us have in-depth knowledge of their respective areas, so they can suggest you the best dissertation topics and thesis ideas.
Plagiarism-free Content: Our professionals are highly qualified, so they never copy content from anywhere. They always provide original work to students.
High-Quality Information: To back the arguments, our writers present relevant evidence that is collected from the most credible sources.
Time-Bound Delivery: We understand the importance of timely submission, so we always make a point to deliver the thesis on the promised date.
Limitless Revisions: In case you are not satisfied with the quality of work, then you can ask for revisions. We will make changes without charging anything.
Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not at all satisfied with the work or if it is delivered late, then we will return your money.
Assignment Prime is one of the most trustworthy websites in the world that aims to deliver world-class academic papers to students who don’t know how to choose a thesis topic, lack writing skills or are too pressed for time. Take our writing services today of you can’t choose thesis topics and write on them. We are available 24*7 to take your queries and provide you with the best solutions!
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!Essay Typer
Topic CreationUSD 4.04 FREE
OutlineUSD 9.75 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsUSD 21.6 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingUSD 29.26 FREE
FormattingUSD 8.36 FREE
BibliographyUSD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for