I am pursuing nursing, and recently I had to submit a case study. Due to some unavoidable reasons, I couldn't get it done. So, I took help from Assignment Prime. They delivered me a perfect case study. I submitted my case study on time. Thanks!
Tyler Bernabe ,Brisbane
I was looking for some help with my case study when I came across Assignment Prime. I went through their case study assignment samples and was amazed by the skills of the writer. Now, after availing their service, I became stress-free from my case study work and can attend my MBA classes without any fear of getting it rejected.
Douglas Moore ,Melbourne
High-Quality Case Study Assignment Samples from the Best Writers
Doing a case study and including it in the assignment is a popular practice in today’s time. This is because everyone believes that a case study assignment helps in providing the student with a wider perspective, in-depth subject knowledge, and a good understanding of the topic. But, it is also not negligible that case study needs so much more in the background to get to that A+ level in a student's assignment.
Before we look at the troubles students face in their case study assignment, let’s know case studies in detail.
What Is a Case Study?
This is a concept in which we study a case in detail. In other words, we examine, analyze, understand, and experiment on any particular subject of study. You can have a look at some case study assignment samples written by the experts of Assignment Prime from here.
There are 3 types of case studies:
- Single instrumental case study
In this type of case study, first, the matter or concern is chosen, and then a convincing and bounded case study is included, which is relevant to the selected topic.
- Collective or multiple case study
This is similar to the single instrumental case study. The difference is that here we include multiple case studies instead of one as in single instrument case study.
- Intrinsic case study
This is an entirely contrasting concept with the above mentioned two concepts. Here, we first choose an interesting and unique case study and proceed with it.
If you are looking for some interesting case study assignment samples, then you can visit our page. You can be assured of getting the best case studies on various subjects and interesting topics from our experts, some of which are mentioned below:
- Nursing case study help
- Business law case study help
- Company law case study help
- Contract law case study help
- Legal case study help
- Ikea case study help
- McDonald’s case study help
- Zara case study help
- Apple case study help
- Asda case study help
How to Write a Case Study Assignment?
Now that you know what a case study is, let's understand how to choose a case and how to create its structure.
1. How to Choose a Case for Study?
The first step for writing a case study is to choose a case for study. Here is a step-to-step guide for it.
- Understand the case
The first step is to understand the case. You should know what the case is about and what it is focusing on before you select it for your assignment.
- Focus on analysis
Now, focus on analyzing that case. This includes identifying a minimum of 2-3 problems in one case study. This way, you can have enough examples and reference for it and also understand it from the depth and with minute detail. Then understand the cause of these problems and look for the impact of these problems on your case.
- Possible solutions
As you have already looked into different problems in your case study, it is now the time to come up with relevant solutions for them. Bring out the list of best possible solutions for those problems in your case study.
- Chose the best solution
From among the list of different solutions you can come up with, choose one best solution which, when implemented, is quite beneficial than the rest for your study.
These are the 4 points that can help you choose a case study for your assignment. If you want to know how our writers choose case study assignment sample topics, you can reach us and avail our services.
2. How to Structure Your Case Study?
Now, that you have chosen a case study for your assignment, let’s take a look at the structure you need to follow.
- Title - This is the first page of your case study where you mention its title.
- Introduction - Here, you include an introductory part of your case study.
- Analysis - This is where you write about the analysis you conducted for it.
- Identified solutions - This is a place where you mention the solutions for the problems raised in the case study.
- Relevant theories - Include here any theories that you find relevant to your topic.
- Conclusion - This is the concluding part where you summarize your case study.
- Bibliography - In this part of the case study writing, you include the sources of the information you collected for this case study.
This is the format of a comprehensive case study. If you have any trouble structuring your document, you can refer to our case study assignment samples.
What Are the Subjects in Which We Can Provide Case Study Assignments for Students?
Here are some case study assignment samples of different subjects:
Nursing case study assignment sample
If you are a nursing student, you must be aware of the importance of case studies in this field. Then, you might also know how tough and complex this job is. So, to save you from this struggle, we provide Nursing case study assignment samples.
Law case study assignment sample
Law pursuing students have to prepare case studies for different cases. You need analytical skills and proper knowledge of the subject to deal with a case study in a professional manner. If you are concerned about it, you can look for our Law case study assignment samples that can be of great help to you.
MBA case study assignment sample
MBA, the business field is where you have numerous factors affecting any one particular case. So, you need to be really careful when it is about your MBA case study. By any chance, you are in trouble finding a relevant and trending case study for your assignment; we provide best MBA case study assignment samples, you can refer to.
These are the top three subjects in which we provide case study assignment samples. Here, listed below are some more you can refer to.
Now, that you know we have the best case study assignment samples, let’s take a look at why we are the best in the world.
Why Choose Assignment Prime for Best Case Study Assignment?
Writing a case study is not an easy task. It takes in-depth knowledge of the subject, flair for writing, good analytical skills and many more. This is a stressful task for students. So, Assignment Prime has been providing the best case study assignment samples and case study writing services to students for over a decade. Now, let's see how we make this happen.
- We have experienced writers: With years of experience comes great knowledge. This is why our writers can make your work look professional, unlike you writing it like an amateur.
- We strive for the best quality: Our work is quality certified. We have a team of quality analysts who especially check for the quality in work, and attach a free Plagiarism report with it to ensure you get a plagiarism-free case study assignment samples delivered to your mail.
- We value the hard-earned money of clients: We understand how you struggle to earn money from a part-time job and how much you spend on tuition fees. Hence, we offer our services at pocket-friendly prices. Moreover, we provide huge discounts to both new and existing customers.
- We are very particular about security: This is why we never reveal your identity or share any of your information with anyone. Furthermore, we use only safe payment gateways to ensure you have secure transactions with us.
- We provide free unlimited revisions: If in case you are not satisfied with our case study assignment, you can get free unlimited revisions of it. But, in case you are really disappointed, you can opt for our hassle-free refund process.
So, what are you still waiting for? Contact us now to avail our best services with great discounts before they are already gone.
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!Essay Typer
Other ServicesNursing Case Study HelpBusiness Law Case StudyCompany Law Case StudyContract Law Case StudyLegal Case StudyIkea Case StudyMcDonald's Case Study HelpZara Case Study HelpApple Case Study Help
Topic CreationUSD 4.04 FREE
OutlineUSD 9.75 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsUSD 21.6 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingUSD 29.26 FREE
FormattingUSD 8.36 FREE
BibliographyUSD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for