Introduction on Homes Board Meeting
Estate management is defined rather broad term for different number of areas which include on for property management. While surveying in for businesses and looking in for finally improving on surveying, through businesses and finance looking onto build the environment. More and more closer ties related with beginning on emerging between estate and property management and looking for business and financial practices which are essentially subjects are primarily concerned through valuation and management of different land and buildings within public and private sector. While working on housing prices bringing on distinct patterns of property rates over past years have now looked for recession.
Looking on to improve quality of life with relating to various other measures for working for better efficiency of services present. Various business estates have developed comprehensive and defined balanced approach for addressing root causes involved with crime and criminal behaviour within organization through crime reduction strategy. While continuously looking on to implement consistently directly new and innovative programs would certainly improve quality of life for citizens present within the survey. While community engagement would be definitely process by which working in collaboration with individuals and groups achieve certain specific goals being set by organization. Within Hackney parks and open spaces, community participation looks on for open environment, community engagements with making heads and public officials for looking in to involving constituencies and other resources.
As a housing management consultant it is essential to provide various strategies in order to improve the quality of life and services on a ‘problem estate’ managed by Riverslake Housing Association. In order to improve this estate management consultant found several key issues such as:
- The level of income collection is low
- There is a high level of complaints, particularly about the quality of housing repairs
- Tenant representatives say that tenants are scared to go out at night because there are kids hanging around all the time.
To develop a detailed and effective plan for improving the services and quality of life of those living in the estate, the following SMART objectives have been set out:
- To effectually respond to the housing needs in such a manner that choice and responsibility are maximized.
- To build sustainable communities by promoting supply of adequate homes of the correct type, integrated with necessary infrastructure requirements.
- To strengthen support to local representatives for dealing with anti-social behavior through augmented statutory powers and funding.
- Barney J.B., 2007. Gaining and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. 3rd ed. Pearson.
- Din, E. S. and et.al., 2013. Principles of urban quality of life for a neighborhood. HBRC Journal.
- Enz, C., 2010. Hospitality Strategic Management. 2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons.
- Goodchild, B., 2008. Homes, Cities and Neighbourhoods: Planning and the Residential Landscapes of Modern Britain. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd..
- Harrison, S. and Enz, A., 2005. Hospitality Strategic Management Concepts and Cases. John Wiley and Sons.