- 4500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Rated 4.9/5 Out of 2545 Reviews
- A+ Quality With Zero Plagiarism
- FreeTurnitin Report
How to Write an Excellent Assignment: Guide for Student Nurses01 Jul, 2016 7022
Nursing is both a reputed and exciting academic course to pursue. It involves the perfect balance of theoretical knowledge and practical application. Moreover, it is a course that comes with a sense of responsibility. All in all, it is a perfect field of education for those students who relish the feeling of overall achievement. However, it is clear that all these advantages would not come without a price. All student nurses are aware of this fact and do not take the honoured course for granted.
Assignment writing in nursing academic career
Though there are many ups and downs in the academic career of a student nurse, there is one constant factor that never fails to affect the students; it is the assignment writing task. Most students treat the writing work as a sheer waste of time when the primary source of such vocational education must be through practical approaches. The remaining students simply dread the task out of the lack of their writing ability.
However, it is to be noticed that though writing skills do affect an assignment, but when it comes to the practical subject like Nursing, the main focus is always on the reliability and usability of the content. If the content of the assignment informative enough, any reviewer would condone minor grammatical mistakes, awarding the paper with high grades. Whereas, if the paper is entirely accurate, and to some degree, impressive, it would not earn the student good enough grades if the information in it is wrong or evidence-less. This is the reason why student nurses are always suggested to take research work as the primary focal task.
The combination of research and quality
Now, that you are aware of the crucial part of assignment writing, you should employ adequate time duration for the research work. Though writing efficiency does not really save a paper if the information in the same is not worthy, no one can deny that a perfect blend of writing quality and research can really do wonders in the improvement of grades. But since, students are not allowed a whole month to complete the usual assignments, it is really difficult to bring in both the factors. However, by following a few tips from expert writers, the task would become an easy cakewalk for you.
- Use authentic sources for research. If you are allowed the access to networks and sites like Cinahl, MD Consult, Medline, PERC, etc., that would be best for you. You may use your college’s library computer, as most of the medical colleges have free access to these websites.
- Ask your faculty to offer you some reference samples of nursing assignments. Reading these assignments will give you an outlook for what your professor is expecting. This knowledge can help you in writing a high grade worthy assignment.
- Whenever you write a technical nursing assignment, make sure that the practice on which you are writing is EBN (or Evidence-Based Nursing) proof.
- Try to be as clear as possible when it comes to the sentence formation. An abstract sentence will make it look as though you are not entirely sure about your own work. To avoid such situations, try to use authoritative tone and avoid using adverbs like maybe, possibly, perhaps, etc.
- Another way of bringing in the authoritative tone is by using the active voice sentence formation. Passive voice often leaves a reader confused in regards to the subject of the sentence.
With these points in mind, any nursing student can draft a high scoring assignment. Just keep the content authentic, original, and informative, and you can easily achieve the desired results. In case you simply do not have enough time or adequate research tools you can always opt for nursing assignment help from experts. Our writers are always available to offer you the required assistance.
Topic CreationAU$ 5.8 FREE
OutlineAU$ 14 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsAU$ 31 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingAU$ 42 FREE
FormattingAU$ 12 FREE
BibliographyAU$ 11 FREE
Get all these features for