Best Celebrity-Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas 2020 & Fun Activities24 Oct, 2020 2421
“When black cats prowl and pumpkins shine,
When shivery shivers run down your spine,
When ghosts and goblins ring the chime,
Beware and be scared – it’s Halloween time!”
The countdown is on...Halloween 2020 is just in the offing. From kids to adults, everyone is going overboard with the preparations. People are busy decking up their home in orange, purple and black with a couple of carved-out pumpkins and a ghost or two placed in some corner and Halloween-themed knick-knacks littered everywhere. The smell of Halloween delicacies is in every nook and corner and the planning to scare the living daylights out of someone is in full swing.
Apart from all these preparations, the trickiest one is to deciding on or creating a costume that can give you all the Halloween feels. For those who haven’t bought or decided on a spooky costume yet, here are some best ideas inspired by celebrities all around the world. Whether you are looking for spooky, sultry, or just silly outfits, this blog has rounded up the best celebrity Halloween 2020 costume ideas that can give you an amazing dress-inspiration. So, turn your creative side on to design an amazing costume, and nothing can stop you from having a spine-chilling and thrilling time. Let’s begin.
Celebrity-Inspired Halloween Costume Ideas for Your College Party
1.Ariana Grande- Sexy Santa Outfit
This Grammy-award-winning singer is not only known for her wide range of vocals but also for her sexy and sultry Halloween costumes every year. Her Plastics' "Jingle Bell Rock" dance scene is one of the most famous in which she dressed up as a sexy Santa. Dressing up like Christmas on Halloween may seem a bit odd to you, but trust us, it’s gonna look so grooool! You can easily get this outfit from any store. It is available on Amazon for just $13. You can even try your hands on it to add your own sultry flavor.
2.Kendall Jenner- Fembot from Austin Powers
When Kendall Jenner dressed like a Fembot from the first Austin Powers series for Casamigos Halloween bash at Catch Las Vegas in 2018, all eyes turned to her. Wearing a see-through slip dress and sky-high blonde wig, the supermodel was looking shagadelic. If you are planning for a look that can make people swoon over you, then go for it, without a doubt! All you need is a pink lingerie dress, a fur trim around the hem and on the chest, a pair of lacy undies, light pink gloves, a pair of fur-trimmed heels, and a teeny pink purse. You’re all set to shag, baby!
3. Heidi Klum & Tom Kaulitz- Fiona & Shrek from Shrek
Heidi Klum is the undisputed queen of Halloween who always leaves people in awe with her over-the-top and creative outfits. She has been Lady Godiva, Cleopatra, a 95-year-old woman, and even a vampire in various Halloween parties since 2000. But she took her Halloween costume to another level when she and her boyfriend, Tom Kaulitz decided to step out as Fiona and Shrek from Shrek in a 2018 Halloween Bash. The couple arrived in a Shrek-inspired carriage and carried a crib of orge babies to complement the look. If looking cute and fluffy this Halloween is in your mind, then arrive as Fiona along with your boyfriend as Shrek.
4. Zac Posen- Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka, the owner of Wonka Chocolate Factory is undoubtedly one of the most loved fictional characters of all time. He appeared in the 1964 children's novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and then again in its sequel Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator. At a 2018 Halloween party, the famous American designer Zac Posen suited up as Willy Wonka and looked extremely charming. You can dress up as Willy Wonka and organize games like hiding five golden tickets in the chocolate bars. The one who gets the most will then be rewarded. It would be a hell lot of fun.
5. Kat Graham- Stanley Ipkiss from The Mask
Actress Kat Graham, best known for her role as Bonnie Bennett in The Vampire Diaries, stepped into Heidi Klum’s Halloween event in New York as Stanley Ipkiss from The Mask. She wore the iconic yellow suit from the movie and completed the look with a yellow feather donned fedora. By dressing up as the mischievous zoot-suited gangster, you can add a lot of naughtiness and playfulness to your college Halloween party. The best part is that it’s super easy to create this outfit. These five Halloween costumes donned by famous celebrities were our top picks. A few other creative Halloween costume ideas are Winnie Harlow as RuPaul, Lily-Rose Depp as a ringmaster, Harry Styles as Elton John, Alexa Chung as a Mermaid, Alessandra Ambrosio as a Devil, Kim Kardashian as a Skeleton, Rihanna as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Alessandra Ambrosio as an Alien Cat, and last but not least, Lady Gaga as an Egg.
You are dressed up in the sultry, horrifying, and weirdo costumes, You have shown the fearful glory with the outfits, but now you need to do something that makes your body pales and freezes your butt. To continue the excitement and craziness of Halloween 2020, you need lots of freaky activities.
Halloween 2020 Celebration: Whoopee & Jolly Activities in Spooky Costumes
“There is magic in the night when the pumpkins glow by moonlight.”
Goons need nutsy stuff and the activities that can cheer you up and give the heebie-jeebies on this Halloween 2020 are coming now…
1. Tour to Lucifer: Go around to the Satan palace, spend the petrifying night with your ghost mates. Wait for the devil, challenge the monster.
2. Be the Nightmare: Haunt the person who gets frightened by devils. Wake him from sleep and be his biggest nightmare.
3. Make spooky snacks & sweets: Halloween is incomplete without spine-chilling snacks and sweets. Place freezing plastic spiders around your nosh & cocktail, and sometimes do hilarious food pranks.
4. Watch eerie movies: When it comes to horror movies, no one can skip “Conjuring series,” “Annabelle series,” “Lights Outs,” and “Insidious series.” Tie your belt and join the phantom.
5. Pumpkins decor challenge: Throw a pumpkin decor challenge to the ghost-mates. Whoever carves and designs the pumpkin bestow him with wickedness.
6. Decoration with blood and bones: Fill with the red color and decorate everything with blood and bones to live the haunting life. Go with the orange and black theme for more wickedness.
7. Deck up your place in a spooky theme: Turn an old plastic dollhouse into a nightmare for others and decorate a Halloween tree with hanging skeletons. Play the “Hiss,” “Hearse,” and other scary sounds.
8. Create a murder scene: Create a murder scene with the help of a plastic plate, crimson, isopropyl alcohol, red & blue food coloring, paintbrush, and red hand imprinted white towel.
9. Scare people with “Doll in the Hall”: Play the most spine-chilling game “Doll in the Hall.” Take a creepy doll and secretly pass it around the house. Freak the fellas with horrifying sounds along.
10. Live in the tomb/sleep in the coffin: Dare to sleep in the coffin, sit in a graveyard, and live the evil life. Experience the fear and evil powers!!!
11. Throw a creepy feast: Serve the mummified hot dogs, pumpkin puking guacamole, chocolaty cheesecake brain, and veins noodles.
12. Trick-or-treat: You are already in the weirdo and spooky costume, now the best activity would be trick-or-treating. Stroll every fella and ask for “Trick or treat”.
13. Act like witches: Put some vicious and eerie makeup, grow the fingernails, equip yourself with evil weapons, and shiver the crowd with the best acting.
14. Be the monster: Play the role of vampire, mummy, ghost, werewolf, zombie, demon, goblin, skeleton, witch, and other devils.
15. Circle of Death: If you are around tipplers then you should have fun with “Circle of Death” Arrange the cards and liquor and start the devil’s play.
Did you pick the special and scary activity you are going to do in the celebs’ outfits on Halloween 2020? Hope you enjoy the party in every costume and activity. Whilst the Halloween celebration, if you have forgotten assignment writing task, and now worrying about it, then stop being anxious anymore. Assignment Prime has come up with an amazing discount on assignments that you can’t afford to miss.
Enjoy the Halloween Party and Lessen the Assignment Stress with a 50% Discount
Don’t ruin the Halloween celebration due to your assignment writing tasks. Leave everything to Assignment Prime and enjoy the creepy party with your ghost-mates. We have over qualified and experienced online assignment writing professionals who are always ready to serve students. We are offering Halloween special offers where you can get a discount of up to 50%. So, contact us now and throw the whoopee party without worrying about your assignments!!!
Happy & Spooky Halloween!!!
Recommended For You: Best Christmas Deals 2020
Topic CreationAU$ 5.8 FREE
OutlineAU$ 14 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsAU$ 31 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingAU$ 42 FREE
FormattingAU$ 12 FREE
BibliographyAU$ 11 FREE
Get all these features for