- 4500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Rated 4.9/5 Out of 2545 Reviews
- A+ Quality With Zero Plagiarism
- FreeTurnitin Report
Dissertation Writing: Latest Accounting Research Topics for Students01 May, 2020 576
Table Of Contents
70+ Accounting Dissertation Topics 2020
Are you looking for an accounting dissertation help?
Maybe that's the reason you are here, right!
Don't worry; you landed in the right place!
Assignment Prime expert's blog section!
Free accounting dissertation topics!
Sounds really interesting, right?
So, now let's get started!
What Is Accounting and Its Branches?
Basically, accounting is also known as accountancy. It is a subject that studies measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non-financial information about economic entities. In the context of business, accounting defines various activities related to the organization to various users. Now, this is again a wide subject area which is categorized into eight main branches which are listed below:
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Tax Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- Fiduciary Accounting
So, these are the eight most important branches of accounting that a student should know about and may get an assignment upon to write. Now, let us take an insight into some accounting research topics for students.
What Are Some Free Accounting Dissertation Topics?
Experts of Assignment Prime have brought you here a collection of accounting dissertation topics 2020. Go through all of them and choose the ones that are relevant and related to your subject.
- Are emerging markets cheap? Explain your views.
- What is the role of Internet banking and society?
- Perform a research on taxation of human rights policy.
- Conduct a case study on socially responsible banking.
- Perform an analysis of the tax system of your country.
- Evaluate the market-driven causes of Financial exclusion.
- Explain the importance of audit for big corporate houses.
- Explain some aspects of the double-entry bookkeeping model.
- What is the role of Micro-finance in the UK banking industry?
- What is the future scope for investments in European regions?
- How to monitor liquidity levels using financial accounting tools?
- Compare and contrast between external and in-house auditors.
- Explain the different types of bank regimes and practices in CSR.
- Study the effects of sensible investing on the growth of a business.
- Explain the evolution and implementation of relationship banking.
- Perform an analysis of the retirement plans provided by local banks.
- Explain the role of microfinance in advancing economies and their influence.
- What are some ways of bringing circular debt to control for a business firm?
- What are the effects of growth in hedge funds on the UK investments market?
- Explain the evolution and implementation of banking in emerging markets.
- What are the different financial aspects of the EU's stability and growth pact?
- Differentiate between alternative investment and private equity investment.
- What are the major determinants of valuation for mergers and acquisitions?
- What does it mean by risk-taking in businesses from an accounting perspective?
- Compare and contrast between traditional auditing and risk-based auditing.
- Compare and contrast between single and double-entry bookkeeping system.
- How is electronic bookkeeping gradually paving its way past accountants?
- A study of the challenges faced by external audits due to fair value measurements.
- Why is CSR now less a choice and more of a necessity for businesses to flourish?
- What are some reasons for sustained progress in the growth of hedge funds?
- How do the taxation policies that are implemented in the developing nations affect SMEs?
- Conduct a detailed study of the capital structure determinants within an SME framework.
- What are the factors that should be considered when investing in financial markets?
- Evaluate the evolution of microfinance and the changes in microfinance trends.
- What are some challenges related to the full-fledged development of the microfinance market?
- What is the potential impact of foreign direct investment in developing economies?
- Suggest a few revisions for the tax system in your country that you feel should be brought in it.
- A study of the benefits of business accounting with the advent of modern technology.
- Conduct a detailed study of the relationship between CEO qualities and stock performance.
- Why are effective capital budgeting techniques seen through payback, IRR, and ROI?
- What are the various decision support available through electronic accounting systems?
- A detailed study of the scope and limitations of accounting for e-commerce sectors.
- What are the dichotomies presented by Just In Time methodology and Activity-Based Costing?
- What are the different risk management aspects of international banking activities in Europe?
- How can business education among senior executives within an ME influence hedging behaviour?
- What are the rationale and ethics behind non-profit organizations being exempt from tax?
- What is the foreign exchange risk management within financial institutions in the UK?
- A study on the benefits of an accounting information system and its many uses in different industries.
- Explain the effects of market and public information in the fluctuation of the market share index.
- Explain the working of foreign exchange risk management within financial institutions in the UK.
- Conduct an in-depth study of the asset and liability management in the banking sector of your choice.
- Conduct a study on the various accounting procedures that all businesses need to undertake.
- Conduct a comparative study on digital innovation in the banking industry in Europe and the UK.
- What are the responsibilities of a chartered accountant in debt management for a business firm?
- Perform an analysis on the UK Investor behaviour in the local equity market during the past ten years.
- What are the effects of the existing tax system in your country on the people of lower-income groups?
- What are the issues of accounting ethics in the industries related to nuclear and radioactive industries?
- Perform an analysis on the financial stock markets and its relations with stocks, commodities and currency.
- What are the various roles of cloud computing and data management for accounting information systems?
- What is the relevance of the application of ethical judgement in the case of quantitative accounting techniques?
- Conduct a study on accounting ethics and organizational culture of the points of contention and similarities.
- Conduct a study of the scope of capital budgeting under pressure as seen in developing economies in the world.
- Conduct a detailed study of the changes brought in to the health insurance taxation as observed in the USA.
- Perform a detailed study of the concept of textual analysis while reading financial statements all over the globe.
- Perform a study on emerging economies and audit firms of the consultancy patterns and audit assurance services.
- Compare and contrast between the roles of management accounting and financial accounting in an industry of your choice.
- Conduct an empirical study on the challenges faced by electronic accounting systems in the face of Internet service provision.
- Perform an analysis of the relationship between two major business houses: intellectual capital and company financial statements.
- What is the exact structure of the ideal framework for accounting information systems in the case of multinational cooperatives?
- What is the role of accounting information systems in the decision-making process for medium and large economic enterprises?
- Perform a systematic study of the factors to be considered for financial disclosures as observed in an electronic accounting environment.
- How has CSR become a commercial imperative, a differentiator for the city and analysts to judge the progressive nature of an organization?
- Explain the development of accounting information systems, and what are the limitations of doing so in the developing economies of the world?
- Conduct a detailed study of three major accounting frauds of the last decade and the need for ethical judgement to be implemented in accounting at all times.
What to Do When Stuck with Accounting Dissertation?
What if you get stuck with your accounting dissertation? Don't worry; we can help you with it. Yes! Ensure including all the8 key elements to create a perfect dissertation structure, which will in turn make your document look picture-perfect. You can also just place an order with us and we will be there to help you. That's not it; we also ensure that your work is all edited, proofread and is of the best quality so that you do not have to face any trouble with it. Now, scoring the best grades is no more a tough task. Now, what are you still waiting for? Contact us right away!
Topic CreationAU$ 5.8 FREE
OutlineAU$ 14 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsAU$ 31 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingAU$ 42 FREE
FormattingAU$ 12 FREE
BibliographyAU$ 11 FREE
Get all these features for