- 4500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Rated 4.9/5 Out of 2545 Reviews
- A+ Quality With Zero Plagiarism
- FreeTurnitin Report
5 Simple Techniques to Solve Tricky Mathematics Problems10 Apr, 2019 2165
Mathematics is a subject which most of the students don’t like to study. The reason behind disliking is that they face many difficulties while solving various questions.
Why do students face difficulty in solving mathematical problems?
The actual reasons for this question are:-
- The negative perception of this subject from starting.
- Getting frustrated if a solution is not found.
- Difficulty in solving lengthy calculations.
- Lack of practice.
- Misunderstanding of basic concepts.
Will it do if you don’t take mathematics seriously? No. As we all know that it is a subject which is required in almost all fields and also useful in passing many entrance exams for professional courses. Thus, to fulfill your dreams, you need to develop an interest in this subject.
Students Also Like: Some Unknown Facts About Pi
Do you wish to boost your morale and develop an interest in mathematics? Well, if yes, then just go through these tips:-
1)Play number games like Sudoku.
2)Focus on both theoretical as well as practical concepts.
3)Learn tricks of calculation.
4)Form a group to study this subject.
5)Concentrate and participate in class.
6)Ask for help if you have any doubts.
7)Help others in solving their doubts.
8)Take time to practice regularly.
It’s not that every student needs to build-up their interest in this subject. But, this doesn’t mean that they don’t face any issues when solving their math problems.
Facing difficulty in solving problems? Unable to calculate? Then don’t worry. You have the mathematics assignment help experts of Assignment Prime who will help you learn simple techniques to solve difficult problems.
Learn More To Read This Blog: The Top Mathematical Inventions of All Time
5 Techniques to Solve Tricky Math Problems
Here are a few tips and tricks that will help students solve math problems without putting in any effort.
1.How to solve Arithmetic Progression questions?
Many students face problems in solving questions related to the series. There are many different types of series like a perfect square, a perfect cube, two-stage, mixed, etc. You can also be asked questions like find the last term, find the missing numbers, replace wrong, etc. Not only this, students even have to learn many formulas like mean, difference, sum, last term, etc.
- Carefully read the question and know what is asked.
- Recognize which type of series it is.
- Know which formula can be applied to get the answer.
- Remember to do calculations properly.
2.How to solve Trigonometric Identities questions?
There are three types of identities- quotient, reciprocal, and Pythagorean. You may be asked to prove, verify, or solve trigonometric equations and identities.
- Using identities convert sec, cosec, tan, cot into cos, and sin. It will help you solve your equations easily.
- Simplify the equation by expanding and combining like terms.
- Factorize numerator and denominator as it will help you cancel like factors.
- Promptly use identities wherever required.
3.How to solve matrices and determinants?
Matrix is a set of numbers arranged in a rectangular bracket and determinants are the numbers arranged in the matrix. Matrices solve simultaneous equations used in robotics, electronics, statics, linear programming, genetics, etc.
- Remember to focus on theoretical concepts.
- Try to thoroughly understand the properties.
- Be aware of all the styles of expanding of determinants.
- When doing matrices with a linear equation, try to write them in standard form.
4.How to solve probability problems?
Probability is finding the possibility of the occurrence of an event in a given situation. There are two types of probability- conditional and combined. Depending on it the events occurring are mutually exclusive, dependent, independent, or complement. General questions asked are like calculate the probability of heads appearing on the face of a coin or the ball removed from a bag is green.
- Sum total of all the probabilities of an event will be 1.
- Probability can range between 0 to 1.
- Consider no. of possible events you need to examine.
- Calculate the total no. of possible events.
5.How to solve surface area and volume problems?
This is a concept that requires a lot of difficult calculations, understanding the diagram, and interpreting formulas to find a solution to a given problem. To correctly solve the problems of this chapter, follow the given tips.
- Not only learn but also understand the formulas with the diagram to grasp them faster.
- Learn easy tricks to solve multiplication and divisions to calculate fast.
- Read and understand the question and then think about which formula to apply.
In this blog, our experts have tried to give a few tricks on how you can easily solve difficult questions of mathematics. Students for sure will be able to increase their interest and confidence in doing maths if they follow the advice of our writers.
Topic CreationAU$ 5.8 FREE
OutlineAU$ 14 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsAU$ 31 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingAU$ 42 FREE
FormattingAU$ 12 FREE
BibliographyAU$ 11 FREE
Get all these features for