Astonishing Facts About the Universe That You Must Know

16 Jun 2017 6711
Facts About Universe

The universe is a pretty amazing place, but full of bizarre things and is described as everything that existed, exists and will  continue to exist. It includes not only the planets, galaxies, stars, moons and all the contents of space, but also all kinds of physical energy and matter. The experts providing assignment help to the Aussie scholars have listed down a few breathtaking facts about the universe.

The Milky Way

The Milky Way is a galaxy which is very huge and contains the solar system. It measures from 120,000 to 180,000 light-years in diameter. There are at least 100-400 billion stars and estimates to involve 100 billion planets in it.

Venus’s Day Is Longer than Its Year

Strange but true, Venus finishes an orbit around the sun which takes 225 Earth days before it succeed in rotating once on its axis, i.e., 243 Earth days. This means that a day is actually a little longer than a year on Venus.

There Are Around 400 Billion Stars

Sun, the center of the Solar System, and source of light and energy is essential to human beings, and is only one of many stars that makes up the Milky Way. At present, at least 400 billion stars are sharing the galaxy.

One Million Earths Could Fit Inside the Sun

The Sun is small, classified as a G2 dwarf star when compared with other stars. It will take around one million Earths to fill up the Sun. It contains 99.86 percent of the mass of the Solar System and remaining 0.14% of the Solar System is consumed by giant planets such as Jupiter and Saturn.

The Earth Is Billions of Years Old

The age of Earth is about 4.54 billion years, give or take 0.05 billion years. Life has been on the planet for a short period of time, but the huge variety of life that has moved, crawled, swam and walked upon the Earth is pretty amazing from single celled organisms and giant sharks and snakes to dinosaurs and mammals.

These are a few astounding facts about the universe that everyone  should know about. We hope you’ve found this blog informative and educational, and if you do, then don’t forget to share it further. And if you are facing trouble with your academic writing tasks, then contact us as soon as possible.

Assignment Prime is one of the leading online assignment help providers. Our team of expert writers, proofreaders and editors offers assignment help to Australian-based students. We ensure that your academic documents are free from all kinds of errors, and therefore we provide endless revisions that are free and guarantee 100% original content. Contact us now to avail the amazing discount and offers and lead a stress-free college life. Hurry up! Call us right away.

You may also like:

FREE Tools

To Make Your Work Original

  • tools Paraphrasing Tool

    Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!

    Check Paraphrasing
  • tools Plagiarism Checker

    Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!

    Check Plagiarism
  • tools Reference Generator

    Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!

    Generate References
  • tools Grammar Checker Tool

    Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!

    Grammar Checker
  • tools Essay Typer

    Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!

    Essay Typer

FREE Features

  • Topic Creation
    USD 4.04 FREE
  • Outline
    USD 9.75 FREE
  • Unlimited Revisions
    USD 21.6 FREE
  • Editing/Proofreading
    USD 29.26 FREE
  • Formatting
    USD 8.36 FREE
  • Bibliography
    USD 7.66 FREE

Get all these features for


Download App

Avail the Best Assignment Writing Services in Just One Tap!

Add "5% extra off on app"

iphone android

AP whatsapp

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Know more